Thursday, October 30, 2008

bfdlgkb

I've been pretty depressed lately; and I don't exactly know the reason.
Or at least I don't believe I do.
May it be that I've had sinus problems and always feel like crap, or that everyone I know is ill and not well enough to come to school.
Most likely there's more to it, but why bother trying to analyze, it'll get better, hopefully...
I'm tired, and in 3/4/5 period I'll probably sleep.
I hope this day goes by fast, I'm sort of tired of being here, it's not enticing my being in anyway.
I'm learning the same stuff as ninth grade, it all feels remedial.
All of it.
It's either I learned it last year, or I already knew about it from discussions with my dad or grandmother.
Usually talking to my dad involves some type of history, it's pretty cool.
Believe it or not, most of my discussions with people are either intellectual, or political. I've become very involved in politics, and I have even persuaded some people to go McCain, mainly my Senior friend Catherine.
It's well known that Obama isn't fit to run a country, he's a mere child.
And if he is assassinated, we're stuck with Biden, the democratic puppet, with Pelosi as the Puppet Master.
Oh boy, we'll be in for it then.
I feel as if I'm mentally older than I am physically, and it unnerves me a lot daily.
In such a way that I wish I'd just fall into a sleep or type of trance so I can just pass the days quicker.
That's all I have, another day.
Not saying that I am not grateful for my days, I'm just not happy with the outcome.
I talk to a lot of people, and generally after our discussion I get the same thing, I really don't believe that you are 15, you seem so much older.
And I just smile. Think about it, seriously, come on, what else am I supposed to reply to that statement?
"Oh thanks, I read a lot?"
Pffftt.
It's the most annoying period in the world, just that small conversation can down my good mood.
And I've also realized that I greatly hate when people repeat things.
Like my mother the other day, I was in my bedroom, getting ready to leave, you know, the whole, jacket- check, shit on right and not inside out- check routine you go through? Well I was deep in that, and my mother walks in the house saying, "The van's running, and I've got the heater on so it's nice and warm!".
I swear she said it 12 times while she was downstairs, and then, she comes in my room and says it again, lasdgkajhfdgh.
I was so annoyed that morning, but let's switch to my father, shall we?
Last night, my computer got a virus, which it only seems to get when my father has been on it, funny, yes?
Anyways, he sat there for a whole 5 hours trying to fix it, I get on for not even thirty minutes, and got rid of all 25 viruses.
And he wanted to sit on the couch next to me and fuss and complain that I was doing it incorrectly, and repeating everything he had done to it over and over.
Talk about trying.
I just simply can't get my father to understand that I know more than he does about technology. He will not believe that.
His answer to everything that errors with the computer is to run a scan....
Even when the problem is the mouse not working right because the rabbit has pulled it loose or it's tangled in the modem wire.
It really doesn't matter what it is, VIRUS SCAN IS THE ANSWER.
And they take hours. AND OH WAIT, if it's not virus scan, it's DEFRAG DEFRAG DEFRAG.
My grandmother is more intellectual about the computer and it's abilities than my parents.
ajfdnag;dfnha
Enough ranting now.
I need to finish my classwork.
Till the next "I hate the world and absolutly everything in it" mood.
<3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home