Sunday, July 27, 2008

SAVING JANE CONCERT!!

omg.
It was amazing.
She has wonderful vocals!
<3
We also saw, and not to mention hugged, talked to, and got autographs from Ace Young, and the people from Everything After.
I'm so glad Catherine had an extra ticket.
It was so fun!!
And it wasn't really that hot.
Tomorrow, I'm going to Catherine's, and she's going to "french manicure" my toes.
Technically, it would be a french pedicure, but still. OH! And there will be pretty flowers in teh corners!
Mhm. Beautiful huh.
Summer is almost over.
*tear*
But none the less I had an amazing summer.
Did you?

aha.
Well, I was cleaning out my photobucket, and I found a print screen I made of a bulliten Teah posted on Myspace, and it's about me, well her mom too, but I've got the most words!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home